Senior Academic Registrar
She was born on March 21, 1967 in Sumy.
She graduated from Sumy State University, specialty "Business Economics", and gained qualification in Economics. She has been working at the Academic Department since 2007.
Main directions of the activity are:
- to participate in the calculation of planning load at the department;
- to processes documentation for the support of the academic process at educational and consulting points (ECP):
-to analyze the input data of the curricula and work curricula and introduce them into the program,
-to collect information on the appointment of teachers and subjects and establish general load on departments,
- to control the implementation of the teaching load by faculty staff at the NCP and receive the reports of departments on actual activity;
- to control the implementation of the university's general hourly fund;
- to participate in drawing up current and perspective plans of the hourly fund;
- to summarize the teaching load and develops staff lists of the teaching staff of the university and coordinates staffing with leading university departments.
- to conduct consultations for dean's staff and departments on the organization of academic process and calculation of teaching load.