|Internship in Denmark
|The purpose of the internship
- application of the theoretical knowledge obtained;
- gaining practical skills, knowledge and experience related to the program of study and specialty of the student;
- mastering of modern technologies and methods of agricultural production organization
|Term of the internship
|Types of placements:
- animal husbandry: pig farms, dairy farms, mink farms, mixed farms (for instance, dairy + field crops, pig farm + gardening)..
- plant growing: greenhouse complexes for potting flowers, greenery, vegetables and so on.
|Requirements for candidates
- age: 19-29;
- a full-time student of an agrarian educational institution (veterinarians, agronomists, biotechnologists).
- experience in livestock or plant production (at least 1 year);
- command of English / German (to pass the A2 level of KET is compulsory);
- gender of trainees: male, female;
- driving license (car or tractor) is mandatory for those who choose to practice on livestock farms.
- accommodation and meals - in accordance with the terms of the contract;
- the university helps you to get visa and buy the travel tickets;
- upon completion of the internship you have a good opportunity to obtain a certificate of experience in the field chosen.