|Overseas Internship in GB
|The purpose of the internship
- gaining practical skills, knowledge and experience related to the program of study and specialty of the student;
- mastering of modern technologies and methods of agricultural production organization, essential in berry and vegetable harvesting.
|Term of the internship
- Picking and packing berries, apples, lettuce.
|Requirements for candidates
- age: 18 - 28;
- elementary English;
- a third –year or first –year master’s course full-time student or graduate of an agrarian educational institution;
- wiliness to work physically;
- previous experience of practicing on Polish or German farms;
- gender of trainees: male, female