|Overseas Internship in the Netherlands
|The purpose of the internship
- application of the theoretical knowledge obtained;
- gaining practical skills, knowledge and experience related to the program of study and specialty of the student;
- mastering of modern technologies and methods of production organization
|Term of the internship
- Livestock - dairy farms, pig farms, mixed farms.
- Crop production - floriculture, gardening, greenhouses, growing fruit and vegetables.
|Requirements for candidates
- age: 19 - 25;
- a full-time student of an agrarian educational institution;
- command of English;
- gender of trainees: male, female;
- driving license (car or tractor) is preferable.
- accommodation, food, health insurance - in accordance with the terms of the contract;
- the university helps you to get visa and buy the travel tickets;
- upon completion of the internship you have a good opportunity to obtain a certificate of experience in the field chosen.