|Overseas Internship in Sweden
|The purpose of the internship
- application of the theoretical knowledge obtained;
- gaining practical skills, knowledge and experience related to the program of study and specialty of the student;
- mastering of modern technologies and methods of production organization
|Term of the internship
||period of 6 - 12 months
- animal husbandry (pig breeding, horse breeding, dairy cattle)
- plant growing - gardening (growing fruit and vegetables), greenhouse farms (vegetables, greenery, ornamental plants)
Students choose a field of activity (plant growing, animal husbandry or mechanization) according to the specialty they study at the university.
|Requirements for candidates
- age: 20-28;
- a full-time student of an agrarian educational institution;
- command of English;
- gender of trainees: male, female;
- driving license (car or tractor) is mandatory for those who choose to practice on livestock farms.
- accommodation, food, health insurance - in accordance with the terms of the contract;
- the university helps you to get visa and buy the travel tickets;
- upon completion of the internship you have a good opportunity to obtain a certificate of experience in the field chosen.