||Production training practice is offered in the following areas, namely:
- Construction - training at agricultural enterprises for the construction of elevators, storage facilities for agricultural products, fertilizers and so on. 3rd-6th –year students or graduates of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Technology (or other faculty if there is professionally proven experience in the field) are allowed to participate in the program.
- Crop production - seed production (packing, seed quality control), greenhouse farms (growing vegetables, fruit, indoor greenery), gardening (trees and shrubs, flower growing, orchards, growing vegetables and tropical fruits).
- Golf clubs and landscaping (sowing turf, fertilizing, watering, tree care, mowing lawns, golf course preparation, equipment maintenance).
- Mechanization - cultivation and harvesting of wheat, barley, oats, rapeseed, field work using a variety of agricultural machinery.
- Livestock - meat and dairy cows, pig farms, poultry farms, animal care, feeding);
|Requirements for candidates
- age: 20-28;
- a full-time student of an agrarian educational institution (agronomists, veterinarians, zoo-technologists and mechanical engineers are preferable);
- command of English;
- gender of trainees: male and female;
- practical experience in agriculture (for example, previous practice abroad, home farm experience, previous agricultural practice in Ukraine);
- driving license (car and / or tractor).