On June 30, 2022, a regular meeting of the Academic Council of the University was held offline at Sumy National Agrarian University.
The meeting began with the report of the Vice-rector for academic activity Valerii Zhmailov “On the state of fulfillment of labor contractual obligations by scientific and pedagogical employees of the university in the 2021-2022 academic year,” “On preparation of the university for the 2022-2023 academic year” and “On approval of registered scholarships by the results of the spring semester of the 2021-2022 academic year.”
During the meeting, the members of the Academic Council considered the topical issue of implementation of the decisions of the Academic Council in the 2021-2022 academic year. Speaker: First Vice-Rector Mykola Kurylo.
“Miscellaneous” issues related to the research work of SNAU were discussed. In particular, the following issues were considered:
- On adjustment of the topic of dissertation work for obtaining the scientific degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
- On the change of the scientific supervisor of the dissertation work for obtaining the scientific degree of Doctor of Philosophy specialty 073 “Management” without changing the topic of research.
- On granting the right to supervise postgraduate students.
- On recognition of certificates of international internship.
- On issuing diplomas of doctors of philosophy to applicants of the third educational and scientific level.
- On approval of the results of the current monitoring (half-year) of international technical assistance projects, in which the recipient is Sumy National Agrarian University.
Speaker: Vice-rector for Research Work Yurii Danko
“Miscellaneous” issues related to educational and methodological work were considered. Speaker: Vice-Rector for academic Activity Valerii Zhmailov. The following issues were considered:
- On approval of programs of the training center.
- On the recommendation to print 19 textbooks.
- On the reorganization of departments of Biological and Technological Faculty.
- On the change of subordination of departments that provide training for students on specialty”Food Technologies,” “Hotel and Restaurant Business,” “Craft Technologies and Gastronomic Innovations,” “Food Safety and Quality” from the faculty of Engineering and Technology to Biological and Technological Faculty.
- On the change of subordination of the Department of Philosophy and Social and Humanitarian Disciplines from the Faculty of Engineering and Technology to the Faculty of Law.
- On the creation of the Department of Tourism.
Head of educational department Nataliia Kolodnenko. reported: “On approval of the Regulations for the Departments,” “On approval of the Regulations on the planning and accounting of scientific and pedagogical work of the teaching staff of SNAU.”
The first vice-rector Mykola Kurylo reported on approval of the procedure for the work of a specialist on prevention and detection of corruption during the admission campaign in 2022 under martial law.
The issues of approval of the organizational and administrative structure of Sumy National Agrarian University were also considered. Speaker: Vice-rector for Academic, Economic and Innovative Activity Mykola Kovalenko.
The decision was also made on the information of V. Zubko on the assignment of the Center of Precision Agriculture of SNAU named after Professor M. Ya. Dovzhyk.