Mykola Kolesnyk- Associate Vice-Rector for Academic Activity
Kuchma Vita – Chief Specialist
Admission to the preparatory courses is conducted daily (except Sundays) from 8:00 to 16:00, on Saturday from 9:00 to 12:00.
Address: Sumy, Kirova Street, 160, room 207, Building of the Institute of Economics and Management
You can get to the University from the bus station by a route taxi number 15.
You can get to the University from the railway station by a route taxi number 12, 53 and trolleybuses number 3 and number 4.
Contact phone numbers: 22-24-48; 787-421; 787-422 (155).
Do you want to be trained for the EIE efficiently?
Preparatory courses of Sumy NAU will help each applicant to be trained for an external independent evaluation, promote his/her knowledge, improve the level of general education!
Advantages of training at the preparatory courses of Sumy NAU:
- The curriculum of the preparatory courses provides with profound training for the external independent evaluation and enhancement of the general level of education.
- All students of the preparatory courses of our university are provided with printed and electronic information materials.
- Highly skilled teachers of secondary schools and teachers of our university are involved in training and consulting.
- During training students are given the opportunity to pass 5 trials in accordance with the method used during the external independent evaluation.
- According to the results of training, students of the preparatory courses can receive a target direction, which guarantees the admission to the university on the basis of the relevant certificates of external independent evaluation of specialized disciplines.
How to become a student of the preparatory courses of Sumy NAU?
A person who has completed general secondary education or graduate of high school may become a student of preparatory courses.
In order to become a student of preparatory courses, you need:
- Apply to the rector;
- complete the questionnaire;
- pay tuition fees.
Admission to the preparatory courses is conducted daily (except Saturday and Sunday) from 8:00 to 16:00.
Training at preparatory courses
At the preparatory courses of Sumy NAU, a module-rating system of training, which combines practical classes, testing, independent activity based on SNAU methodological materials, ongoing consulting, etc. was introduced.
The term of study at the preparatory courses is 7 months.
The students of the preparatory courses are offered to master the program in three subjects, namely: Ukrainian (language and literature) (for all specialties), the major subject (in accordance with the specialty chosen), minor subject (to be chosen from proposed ones).
Training takes place in the following disciplines: Ukrainian (language and literature), history of Ukraine, biology, mathematics, physics, chemistry, geography.
Testing of applicants at the preparatory courses of Sumy NAU is conducted in accordance with the methodology of external independent evaluation (External testing).
For students of schools, vocational schools, students of technical schools and colleges in groups of 15-25 people with a class supervisor or tutor, excursions are conducted on the territory of Sumy National Agrarian University.
Excursions are held:
In winter – every Thursday from 11.00 to 13.00.
In autumn, spring and summer – every Tuesday and Thursday from 11.00 to 13.00.
Topics of excursions:
- General excursion at the university.
- Biological – a winter garden, greenhouses, vivarium, a museum of zoology, a museum of anatomy.
- Excursion to the faculties aimed to vocational guidance.
Oksana Chernous is a person who conducts excursions.
For organizing and conducting excursions please contact:
Sumy, H. Kondratieva street, 160, room 207, Building of the Institute of Economics and Management.
Contact phone numbers: 62-88-59; 787-421; 787-422 (155).