Sumy National Agrarian University together with the Department of Agro-Industrial Development of Sumy Regional State Administration, the Sumy Research Station of Horticulture of the Institute of Horticulture of National Academy of Agricultural Sciences of Ukraine, the Laboratory of Horticulture and Viticulture invites you to the scientific and practical seminar “Modern Aspects of Growing Fruit and Berry Crops in Sumy Region”, which will be held on March 2, 2023.
Consideration of the following issues is expected:
● The state and prospects for the development of production and sale of fruit and berry products in Sumy region;
● Peculiarities of growing fruits of grain crops in today’s conditions;
● Berries today. Technologies of challenges and prospects;
● Technological aspects of growing intensive apple plantations;
● Measures to protect the orchard from pests;
● Grant support for business entities, provision of agricultural advisory services;
● Prospects of logistics infrastructure, storage of fruit and berry products using modern storage technologies;
● Features of creating perspective forms of apple tree crowns.